- Carroll County Native
- Elected Trustee of Trust Funds
- Former Budget Committee Member
- Former Selectman for Town of Effingham
- My conservation work protects family farms, local agriculture and forestry
- Member of NH PUC’s EESE Board (Energy Efficiency & Sustainable Energy) for many years representing the NH Municipal Association
I’m a nonpartisan moderate running to bridge the divide between parties and between neighbors.
My mother was a nun… before she married. Following her spirit, I want to bring civility back to government. A NH native, born and raised in Wolfeboro, studied social work at UNH, and attended law school in California before returning to Carroll County over 20 years ago.
My mother was apolitical; my Dad, a hunter and political moderate, supported Dems and Republicans, depending on what they stood for. My grandfather owned the Wolfeboro Hardware Store during my childhood years. I know that small business is the backbone of NH. Hunting and the great outdoor tourist industry too are key to our NH life and economy.
I now consult on projects to preserve family farms, local agriculture, working forests: preserving tradition for N.H.’s future.
Previously registered as Republican, I am running as a moderate Democrat to represent all residents of Carroll County. I’m not a one-issue candidate or a party line person. I’m asking Republican, Independent and Democratic voters to support my campaign for a pragmatic bipartisan voice for our county.
Thank you for your consideration. Please VOTE in November 8th!